Welcome on aboard SV/ JUCA

Our philosophy is to live in peace and harmony with each other and to have lots of fun doing it! We practice compassion and unconditional love and experience that there are no mistakes only stepping stones while we grow on our journey.



We have sold our house in August 2009 and moved from Mangawhai / New Zealand to Norfolk/Virginia to board our Sailing Vessel Juca in January 2010.



Juca is the name of our beautiful 60 foot Morgan, and the name is a creation of the first initials of our amazing inspiriations, Julia and Carlos.



I hope you all will enjoy reading our blog and following our travels around the Caribbean.



Friday, July 9, 2010

Teaching my first Yoga class in Luperon


I am in a very happy space today….. this morning I taught a Yoga class in Luperon. I got up fairly early this morning and got organized, the first time in 6 months that I was being able to teach Yoga again. I was very excited, but also a bit nervous. Got all my yoga mats out of the cupboards and other bits and pieces and then I drove with the Dinghy into town. That was a funny feeling, usually I would take a car and these days I go in the Dinghy. I love it. The classes are outside in the middle of town in a little park, not the quietest place, but its ok for now until I find a better spot. Ten to eight I was ready and already hot and sweaty, the weather here is unreal. I had three people in my class, Theresa a white gringo and two Dominican Men, 10 other people watched us doing the Sun Salutation and other beautiful postures. I do hope that the others will join in next time. I am very excited and have a good feeling that it might lead to more, so watch this space…….

No comments:

Post a Comment