Welcome on aboard SV/ JUCA

Our philosophy is to live in peace and harmony with each other and to have lots of fun doing it! We practice compassion and unconditional love and experience that there are no mistakes only stepping stones while we grow on our journey.



We have sold our house in August 2009 and moved from Mangawhai / New Zealand to Norfolk/Virginia to board our Sailing Vessel Juca in January 2010.



Juca is the name of our beautiful 60 foot Morgan, and the name is a creation of the first initials of our amazing inspiriations, Julia and Carlos.



I hope you all will enjoy reading our blog and following our travels around the Caribbean.



Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Quiet time ....not today!!!



I need a break from all this partying and fun in the sun. I urgently needed to do some chores on the boat. I had to fold and put our washing away, which I washed in between. I had to clean the boat and I needed to have some sleep. Well I managed to accomplish most of the things on my list and we squeezed in to go snorkeling over on Scrub Island. Wow, that snorkeling was amazing, even Julia and Carlos were surprised how clear the water was, how many different fish and corals we discovered. We all enjoyed our time in the water and to be amongst all the beauty that the sea has to offer. Back on the boat we had a quiet after afternoon and only went to shore to say goodbye to Rhianna and Mark. They are flying to Orlando tomorrow to join the crowds at Disney World. OH, I clearly remember our visit last year….the mad crowds during Easter Break, we could have not picked a worst time to go….I have never ever seen so many people in one location……however…have fun and enjoy your time off! Everyone was at the “Loose Mongoose” that night…Kim and Kerry, Caroline, Kay and Tony, Kim and Brian, Rhianna and Mark and Trevor and lots of others. We had lots of fun and lots of chatting went on until ten and then I had to leave….I was sooooo tired and just need to see my bed…..but it was a great night….one of those night were it is really hard to leave and you really want to keep that moment, the laughter and joy forever in your heart. Thank you Trellis Bay…you are very special…..I love you all !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment