Welcome on aboard SV/ JUCA

Our philosophy is to live in peace and harmony with each other and to have lots of fun doing it! We practice compassion and unconditional love and experience that there are no mistakes only stepping stones while we grow on our journey.



We have sold our house in August 2009 and moved from Mangawhai / New Zealand to Norfolk/Virginia to board our Sailing Vessel Juca in January 2010.



Juca is the name of our beautiful 60 foot Morgan, and the name is a creation of the first initials of our amazing inspiriations, Julia and Carlos.



I hope you all will enjoy reading our blog and following our travels around the Caribbean.



Friday, March 18, 2011

I am enjoying myself


This morning I woke up early and went down to the pool area which has got a very nice view over the mountains and Oak Creek. I breathed through my yoga practice with ease and was ready to face the day at the Peace Place in Uptown Sedona. I have totally fallen in love with the climate and the environment here in Sedona, which probably does not come to a surprise to anyone who has been here before. On top of its mesmerizing environment it is also very clean and very very friendly. On my way to the Peace Center this morning, I noticed that every person I met greeted me friendly with a a smile and a good morning. Wow! My first day on the course was great and I will talk about that more in details when I am back on the boat, because unfortunately the charger of my computer has given up on me and so I have to use the computer in the office of Cedar Lodge, where I am staying. The Cedar Lodge is a very friendly and clean place and I can highly recommend this place to anybody who will ever looks for a reasonable place to stay in Sedona. When I came back from my course today I had a hot bath and sushi take away while sitting in the hot water......ohuhu what a luxury. I have learned a few new things today which I have to let sink in and therefore I will have an early night. I will post some pictures on this blog when I am back home.....good night and sweet dreams to everyone who has read this blog today.

No comments:

Post a Comment