Welcome on aboard SV/ JUCA

Our philosophy is to live in peace and harmony with each other and to have lots of fun doing it! We practice compassion and unconditional love and experience that there are no mistakes only stepping stones while we grow on our journey.



We have sold our house in August 2009 and moved from Mangawhai / New Zealand to Norfolk/Virginia to board our Sailing Vessel Juca in January 2010.



Juca is the name of our beautiful 60 foot Morgan, and the name is a creation of the first initials of our amazing inspiriations, Julia and Carlos.



I hope you all will enjoy reading our blog and following our travels around the Caribbean.



Thursday, September 9, 2010

A trip to Puerto Plato



This morning I met Shanti and Teresa for our yoga philosophy class on our boat. We indulged into three hours of the "Fundamental of Yoga ", and as usual I love it very much. I get so much out of these teaching and always count my blessing that I have found such beautiful souls down here in Luperon. We finished at lunch time and Shanti and Teresa had planned to go to Puerto Plata and asked me whether I would like to join them. I discussed it shortly with Sven and then made up my mind to join them in some fun, I love spontanious outings!
I packed my camera and bag and off we went. We grabbed a Dominican Taxi, see how many people we can fit in one car. This time we were lucky and we only had to share the car with three other passengers and the driver, pretty full and sticky. Never mind we survived it. Once we arrived in Puerto Plata we made our way to the waterfront to have some lunch. We filled our tummy with Yummy wraps. After that we went for a little stroll and a photo session along the beach. The beach is not as pretty as in other places on this island, but it was good enough for our photo session. After that we did a little bit of shopping and then it was time to go home again. My feet were sore and swollen from all the walking in Puerto Plata, but I was really happy and content in my heart.
We all agreed that this was a great afternoon with lots of fun and
laughter and that we have to do it again soon. Thank you Teresa and Shanti for such lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment