Welcome on aboard SV/ JUCA

Our philosophy is to live in peace and harmony with each other and to have lots of fun doing it! We practice compassion and unconditional love and experience that there are no mistakes only stepping stones while we grow on our journey.



We have sold our house in August 2009 and moved from Mangawhai / New Zealand to Norfolk/Virginia to board our Sailing Vessel Juca in January 2010.



Juca is the name of our beautiful 60 foot Morgan, and the name is a creation of the first initials of our amazing inspiriations, Julia and Carlos.



I hope you all will enjoy reading our blog and following our travels around the Caribbean.



Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Midsummer nights Dream



I just had a look on our blog and oh gosh, it has been ages since I have updated our blog, but I will post you some pictures from this Friday. A group of sailors have been working on presenting the play from W. Shakespeare .... A Midsummer nights Dream"...... I thought that would be a great opportunity to introduce Julia and Carlos into the Theather world. Julia was very excited and was busy all day Friday to choose the right dress, make-up and what shoes to wear.... finally five o'clock came and made our way over to Puerto Plato where the play was suppose to be. It was a very funny play and Esther had rewritten the play to the scene of Luperon. They had practiced for weeks on end and they did a great job. It was light and funny to follow and Julia and Carlos were both mesmerized by the story, I believe it was helpful that they knew all the actors in person and were wondering why they all got dressed up ?
Afterwards we had a few drinks and Karaoke that night..... I always wanted to be the last person to leave a party and this time I managed.... I stayed to the bitter end .... dancing and singing along to Donna Summer, ABBA and many more stars.... watch out our new CD will be on the market soon..... make sure to reserve your personal copy :)
The downside of all this singing and dancing is, that it nearly took me two days to recover... autsch blister on my feet, sore muscles everywhere and a sore throat..... and very very tired.... because believe it or not I still got up early the next morning for my Yoga session .... only to fall asleep again as soon as I was trying to relax in the Shavasana pose.......


However we had fun all the way and that what is important.......

No comments:

Post a Comment