Welcome on aboard SV/ JUCA

Our philosophy is to live in peace and harmony with each other and to have lots of fun doing it! We practice compassion and unconditional love and experience that there are no mistakes only stepping stones while we grow on our journey.



We have sold our house in August 2009 and moved from Mangawhai / New Zealand to Norfolk/Virginia to board our Sailing Vessel Juca in January 2010.



Juca is the name of our beautiful 60 foot Morgan, and the name is a creation of the first initials of our amazing inspiriations, Julia and Carlos.



I hope you all will enjoy reading our blog and following our travels around the Caribbean.



Sunday, March 28, 2010

First dip into Floridas water

Yeah, we have done it, our first dip and swim in Floridas water. Its was wonderful and very refreshing and we all had a ball on the beach. The beaches are white and long and beautiful. You can drive along the beach for ages and watch all the beach boys and babes playing cool beach games, showing off their young beautiful bodies and having a good time. The children played in the water and Taylor and me went for a walk on the beach while Aleatha relaxed in the sunlounger she has brought along. We all got a sun teint and feeling exhausted but happy. I believe that I have filled up my heart and soul with love, light and laughter these last few days and I am ready to go back home onto the boat and face our next part of the journey.
Thank you so much Aleatha you have done it ... my cup is full and I am sure after today its overflowing and I am ready to go ....

1 comment:

  1. I am so gald you have had a good time. I will be sad to see you go. I am thinking like the kids, I wonder when we will get to meet again? You are an amazing women with so much to give this world. I will stick with what Chase has said, "I know we only just met them but I feel like we have known them for a long time!" I look forward to all the amazing adventures you will be going on. Thank you for giving me and my family an opportunity to "experience" Germany! I had a great "schooling" day with you!

    ReplyDelete