Welcome on aboard SV/ JUCA

Our philosophy is to live in peace and harmony with each other and to have lots of fun doing it! We practice compassion and unconditional love and experience that there are no mistakes only stepping stones while we grow on our journey.



We have sold our house in August 2009 and moved from Mangawhai / New Zealand to Norfolk/Virginia to board our Sailing Vessel Juca in January 2010.



Juca is the name of our beautiful 60 foot Morgan, and the name is a creation of the first initials of our amazing inspiriations, Julia and Carlos.



I hope you all will enjoy reading our blog and following our travels around the Caribbean.



Sunday, March 28, 2010

Deepening a friendship

Today is Sunday morning is our fourth day with Aleatha and her husband Eric and their two sons Chase(9) and Reese (4). They have been wonderful hosts and provided us with a home away from home. The children have gotten along so well, you would hardly know that we are surrounded by four children, which has given Aleatha and me so much time to talk about homeschooling and other interesting subjects. I had not realised how much I was in need of female company. We haven't stopped talking since we have arrived and I hope Eric can forgive me that I have taken Aleatha over - thank you so much Eric for allowing us this time together I really appreciated this and I think you are a wonderful husband :)
On Friday we went to take part in a couple of homeschooling meeting with other mums and I picked their brains about homeschooling. In the last few days I have learned soooo much about different home school styles and love this information and know that I will do my best to make use of it and to provide my children with a good education for the coming future. Thank you so much to everyone that I have met today to let me be a part of your world.


Our days here are nearly over and as Aleatha just said to her mum, we have done a whole lot of nothing and a whole lot of everything ..... I am so relaxed I am so full of motivation and I am so happy that we had this time and opportunity together ..... thank you hope to repeat that again one day.....

1 comment: