Welcome on aboard SV/ JUCA

Our philosophy is to live in peace and harmony with each other and to have lots of fun doing it! We practice compassion and unconditional love and experience that there are no mistakes only stepping stones while we grow on our journey.



We have sold our house in August 2009 and moved from Mangawhai / New Zealand to Norfolk/Virginia to board our Sailing Vessel Juca in January 2010.



Juca is the name of our beautiful 60 foot Morgan, and the name is a creation of the first initials of our amazing inspiriations, Julia and Carlos.



I hope you all will enjoy reading our blog and following our travels around the Caribbean.



Monday, January 30, 2012

Magic Moments

There are these magic moments in life when you get up in the morning and you see the sun waking up and rising up from the ocean!
Yesterday was filled with these little magic moments. I had a wonderful yoga class in the morning. Our neighbour gave Carlos a bike and now he is happy cycling around the neighbourhood.
I enjoyed the moment I filled in my registration form for my Yoga therapy course in June in the States and the thrill to send it away and making the first step towards this new adventure.
In the afternoon we all had an outside bath at where we are staying at the moment and carlos said that this is the best bath he ever had and that he does not want to grow up, because he is so happy whith his life, where he is at and being a child to his wonderful parents. He is such a wonderful boy and joy to have around and has such deep insight and the way he words situation in his life....these are the magic moments in my life and my wonderful children.

1 comment:

  1. You deserve those precious moments! I'm so glad you had a day to brighten your spirit.

    ReplyDelete