Welcome on aboard SV/ JUCA

Our philosophy is to live in peace and harmony with each other and to have lots of fun doing it! We practice compassion and unconditional love and experience that there are no mistakes only stepping stones while we grow on our journey.



We have sold our house in August 2009 and moved from Mangawhai / New Zealand to Norfolk/Virginia to board our Sailing Vessel Juca in January 2010.



Juca is the name of our beautiful 60 foot Morgan, and the name is a creation of the first initials of our amazing inspiriations, Julia and Carlos.



I hope you all will enjoy reading our blog and following our travels around the Caribbean.



Sunday, September 4, 2011

Laluna Yoga and Spa Resort

Since I had arrived in Grenada I wanted to go there and have a peek and attend a yoga class. Amy and I took this opportunity today; Amy went for a walk on the beach and I attended the Ying Yoga class. I was not disappointed and you wait and will probably agree once you see the pictures that I will post on our Blog soon. I really have to sort this picture issue on our Blog out! Back to my visit at the Sanctuary at the Laluna Resort. The Resort is located in Morne Rouge, which is a little bay just a couple of bays north from Prickley Bay. The location is just stunning and of course right on the beach. It is designed in the Balinese theme and the Yoga pavilion is right on the beach in front of the Asian Spa where two beautiful Balinese ladies are attending to your well being. They pavilion is surrounded by an Organic Garden where the chefs take their pick from vegetables, fresh herbs and fresh fruit for their daily cuisine. Extraordinary Place to own, to work or simply to be! I truly enjoyed the Ying Yoga class and afterwards we treated ourselves to a very yummy smoothie….autsch …….it was a bit expensive and it is probably always advisable to inquiry in places like that about prices beforehand. Never mind it was all worth the experience and I had an amazing time and not wanted to be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment