Welcome on aboard SV/ JUCA

Our philosophy is to live in peace and harmony with each other and to have lots of fun doing it! We practice compassion and unconditional love and experience that there are no mistakes only stepping stones while we grow on our journey.



We have sold our house in August 2009 and moved from Mangawhai / New Zealand to Norfolk/Virginia to board our Sailing Vessel Juca in January 2010.



Juca is the name of our beautiful 60 foot Morgan, and the name is a creation of the first initials of our amazing inspiriations, Julia and Carlos.



I hope you all will enjoy reading our blog and following our travels around the Caribbean.



Sunday, March 20, 2011

This is just the beginning


Yeah I have finished my course and I am now a trained "Karuna Reiki Master"....I am very happy. I have finally found what I have been looking for and even more. This last day on the course was easy and the day was already finished before it began....I honestly don't know where the time went, it just flew by. I am very tired now and I have to get up early tomorrow morning as three of us planning to go up into the mountains to do Yoga....uiiuuu that should be fun and then I will be picked up from my motel and it will be time to fly back to Tortola, Trellis Bay. I miss my family very much and it will be nice to be reunited again with them. I had taken the computer with me to bea ble to skype with them, but the computer broke and so I have had hardly any contact apart from a couple of emails. I hope they still know what I look like :) Will write again, when I am back on the boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment