Welcome on aboard SV/ JUCA

Our philosophy is to live in peace and harmony with each other and to have lots of fun doing it! We practice compassion and unconditional love and experience that there are no mistakes only stepping stones while we grow on our journey.



We have sold our house in August 2009 and moved from Mangawhai / New Zealand to Norfolk/Virginia to board our Sailing Vessel Juca in January 2010.



Juca is the name of our beautiful 60 foot Morgan, and the name is a creation of the first initials of our amazing inspiriations, Julia and Carlos.



I hope you all will enjoy reading our blog and following our travels around the Caribbean.



Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Spilling the beans

The events these days have developed so fast that I have missed writing on our blog. Everything is happening fast and it looks like our sailing days are over. The contract is not signed yet, but our laywers are already processing the papers and legal side of the deal. Wow.....that is a strange and mixed feeling now that it is really happening. One minute I feel sad the next moment I am full of excitement of what there is to come. In between I am busy organising my trip to New York and Sedona/Phoenix. I have got 9 days left before leaving to the States and once the contract is signed we have to start packing our personal belongings. The thought alone gets me going and I really have to try to stay calm in between all this unlashing our roots again. Julia and Carlos and of course Sven are over the moon with this new adventure and are counting down the days. At the moment it looks like that the children and I are flying out on the 22 of March back home to New Zealand. In a couple of days I will write down more details once everything is set in concrete.

No comments:

Post a Comment