Welcome on aboard SV/ JUCA

Our philosophy is to live in peace and harmony with each other and to have lots of fun doing it! We practice compassion and unconditional love and experience that there are no mistakes only stepping stones while we grow on our journey.



We have sold our house in August 2009 and moved from Mangawhai / New Zealand to Norfolk/Virginia to board our Sailing Vessel Juca in January 2010.



Juca is the name of our beautiful 60 foot Morgan, and the name is a creation of the first initials of our amazing inspiriations, Julia and Carlos.



I hope you all will enjoy reading our blog and following our travels around the Caribbean.



Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Our family is reunited





It took a long time to come home. When I left Sedona at 4 o'clock in the afternoon on Monday, it had just started to snow. I haven't seen snow for years and it felt very strange to see the white fluff falling out to of the sky. The shuttle bus that picked me up was running a bit late and it took us nearly three hours to get to the Phoenix Airport. I checked in and then had another 4 hours to mooch around before I could settle into my seat on the plane. I had a stopover in Atlanta and St. Thomas before I reached my Destination Road Town after a journey of 28 hours.....Uff.....I was happy to be home again reunited with my little family. Everyone was happy to see me and the hugs haven't stopped since arriving on the boat last night. They tell me a lot of time that they missed me and love me lots.....sometimes it is good to be missed to be appreciated again. I am very tired and after having dinner and a bit of catch up time we are having an early night.

No comments:

Post a Comment