Welcome on aboard SV/ JUCA

Our philosophy is to live in peace and harmony with each other and to have lots of fun doing it! We practice compassion and unconditional love and experience that there are no mistakes only stepping stones while we grow on our journey.



We have sold our house in August 2009 and moved from Mangawhai / New Zealand to Norfolk/Virginia to board our Sailing Vessel Juca in January 2010.



Juca is the name of our beautiful 60 foot Morgan, and the name is a creation of the first initials of our amazing inspiriations, Julia and Carlos.



I hope you all will enjoy reading our blog and following our travels around the Caribbean.



Thursday, December 30, 2010

Embracing with delight

Wow the New Year is approaching fast and this is the time of reflection, regrouping and resolutions. It also opens up new opportunity, new choices and with that we open new doors for our path in life. We are so lucky to be in that position. Last year around this time I was busy organising, packing and wondering what the new Year will bring us on our sailing adventure. This time round I am wondering again what 2011 will bring for us. We are ready again for a change and have put our boat on the market, hoping that it will sell and we can settle back on land. Where will we move to ...back home to New Zealand.... I am still torn apart in my heart about this choice as I really enjoy this way of life, and for the first time in my life I am content....thank you Holly for pointing this out to me. The rest of the family is ready to let go of this adventure and are already making plans for our life on land. Sven, Julia and Carlos have enjoyed this year, but all of them are homesick and missing friends back home and that was the agreement, if only one of us wants to move back then we will do it, so with three I am totally outnumbered. However I know deep in my heart that this won't be the last time for me to live on a boat, I will do it again, thats for sure! Until JUCA is sold I will thouroughly enjoy every moment of living on board, she has provided us with a beautiful home, has sailed us safe over the Caribbean waters and has been a great tool to bring our family closer and I am sure we will benefit from that for a long, long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment