Welcome on aboard SV/ JUCA

Our philosophy is to live in peace and harmony with each other and to have lots of fun doing it! We practice compassion and unconditional love and experience that there are no mistakes only stepping stones while we grow on our journey.



We have sold our house in August 2009 and moved from Mangawhai / New Zealand to Norfolk/Virginia to board our Sailing Vessel Juca in January 2010.



Juca is the name of our beautiful 60 foot Morgan, and the name is a creation of the first initials of our amazing inspiriations, Julia and Carlos.



I hope you all will enjoy reading our blog and following our travels around the Caribbean.



Monday, March 29, 2010

Aleatha and a new friendship



The time has been flying during the day and there is not enough time during the nights to catch up on all the things we would like to talk about. Aleatha has given up tonight and went to bed before me, mind you the little sleep she does get is very interupted by her 4 year old little Reese. I just have to deal with the dog wanting to share the bed with me (hahahaha), but he is easily taken care off by pushing him off the bed and shutting the door!


We either watch a chick flick or we have talked till we cannot hold our eyes open anymore. It is so much fun. Once we talked enough about homeschooling we changed our subject and got more personal and deeper. When I arrived here in Edgewater, I said to Aleatha that I have been a bit short of conversation and female company during the last three months and that I needed to fill my cup, and would not leave until my cup is full or overflowing . Once in a while Aleatha would look at me and say, do I talk too much, and I say, no mam, the cup is not full yet (hahahaha) ... I love it....I would have never imagined in my wildest dream that I would come across a person that I feel so close to in such a short amount of time and that I would be so lucky to find such friendship in such far away country.

We had a very interesting talk last night, and when I regrouped later that evening, I realised that I had found an answer to a couple of issues that I would talk often to my mum about and wondering why it is the way it is.... I am so happy, relieved, proud and filled with unconditional love and compassion towards me.... I am back where I was before I left New Zealand and know that I am on the right track. I cannot believe of how much I have grown in the last week. I still miss my yoga classes no doubt about that !!!! So my keywords for tonight are passion, friendship and circle of life! A big hug to all my friends back in New Zealand and a big hug to Aleatha and her family for coming into our life.

1 comment:

  1. We were totally two people who needed to meet. No, we were two people destend to meet!

    ReplyDelete